Content marketing is a daunting task for many marketers. You have to create blog posts, videos, and social media updates that are engaging enough to keep your audience coming back for more. And you’re doing this on top of everything else in your job! So how do you find the time?
Here are 5 tips for organizing your content marketing:
- Label everything, especially if it is a digital folder
- Use Google Drive to share documents with clients or team members
- Create a calendar of events in advance so that you plan ahead for what you want to post throughout the month
- Have a process in place for how and what you will post on social media
- Set aside sometime each day to create new posts