VenturePOP is a two-day conference designed to gather creatives with the guts and grit to grow their businesses. This Fall, a group of ambitious creative entrepreneurs will join forces under one mission: TO TAKE THEIR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHO VENTUREPOP IS FOR
VenturePOP is for solopreneurs, freelancers, online educators, coaches, makers, small agencies and lifestyle brands who get stuck on the daily grind when big picture planning should take the driver’s seat. Every activity is built to teach and inspire unconventional businesses at every stage of the game.
Purchasing a ticket for VenturePOP is more than an excuse for a lively weekend in New Orleans, it’s an investment in you + your business. Have you ever stepped into a room filled with others that share your same mission and are facing the same highs and lows? It’s powerful.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our team has crafted VenturePOP values that guide our programming decisions because we know that all creative businesses simply don’t fit into a box. Each audience member can expect to:
- Learn from a curated group of 10+ national speakers that run thriving business
- Gain new perspectives that will reinvigorate your business
- Rein in your ideas + explore new possibilities
- Determine the steps you need to take to grow your creative pursuits
- Make your ideas actually happen and build a sustainable creative business that intersects with your purpose
- Connect with a vibrant community of creatives just like you
Curated top-notch speakers will present clarifying insights and actionable information.
Saturday, September 30 – Sunday, October 1
9:30am – 5:00pm both days
New Orleans Museum of Art
One Collins C. Diboll Circle, City Park
New Orleans, Louisiana 70124