The VenturePOP team is beyond excited to have Kathleen Shannon and Emily Thompson as speakers for our second annual conference.
VenturePOP is a two-day conference designed to gather creatives with the guts and grit to grow their business. September 17 and 18, a group of ambitious creative entrepreneurs will join forces in New Orleans under one mission:
TO TAKE THEIR BUSINESS TO THE NEXT LEVEL.
WHO IT’S FOR:
VenturePOP is for solopreneurs, freelancers, online educators, coaches, makers, small agencies and lifestyle brands who get stuck on the daily grind when big picture planning should take the driver’s seat. Every activity is built to teach and inspire unconventional businesses at every stage of the game.
Purchasing a ticket for VenturePOP is more than an excuse for a lively weekend in New Orleans, it’s an investment in you + your business. Have you ever stepped into a room filled with others that share your same mission and are facing the same highs and lows? It’s powerful.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Our team has crafted VenturePOP values that guide our programming decisions because we know that all creative businesses simply don’t fit into a box. Each audience member can expect to:
- Learn from a curated group of 10+ national speakers that run thriving business
- Gain new perspectives that will reinvigorate your business
- Reign in your ideas + explore new possibilities
- Determine the steps you need to take to grow your creative pursuits
- Make your ideas actually happen and build a sustainable creative business that intersects with your purpose
- Connect with a vibrant community of creatives just like you
Curated top-notch speakers will present clarifying insights and actionable information.
Saturday, September 17 – Sunday, September 18
9:00am – 5:00pm both days
Registration starts 30 minutes before sessions
New Orleans Jazz Market
1436 Oretha Castle Haley Blvd, New Orleans, LA 70113
OUT OF TOWNERS?
Book your hotel with our partner hotel The Old No. 77 Hotel and Chandlery