Thanks for your interest in volunteering at VenturePOP!
Every year, we recruit a small number of volunteer “ambassadors” to serve our attendees during the VenturePOP weekend. To apply for this role, you must be available the entire weekend of the event, be super excited to deliver a kick-ass experience to our amazing attendees, and stand behind the VenturePOP mission.
Applications for volunteering will open after we reach out to our previous ambassadors and first see how many people are needed on the team. We will make an announcement via Facebook late Summer 2017 for a call for volunteers on the VenturePOP Facebook page.
If you’re looking to join the Team in a bigger way, we’re always looking for qualified candidates + in-kind sponsors (aka trades) ready to roll up their sleeves in the following specific roles:
- social media management leading up to the conference + real time update team throughout the weekend
- calligraphy needs (name-tags, decor, etc.)
- sponsorship coordination (commissions available)
- graphic design assistant
- stage/venue design
- photography (for marketing campaigns and day-of)
- videography (for marketing campaigns and day-of)
Looking for a way to get a deal on a ticket? Here are a few ideas:
- Purchase a ticket as early as possible to secure the best possible rate
- Recruit five friends to qualify for group rate tickets
The best possible way to support the conference is to purchase a ticket! Our incredibly lean team works very hard year-round to deliver an experience valued 3x the price of admission. The #1 way we cover costs of hosting the event year after year is through ticket sales.