WHO IT’S FOR
VenturePOP is for solopreneurs, freelancers, online educators, coaches, makers, small agencies and lifestyle brands who get stuck on the daily grind when big picture planning should take the driver’s seat. Every activity is built to teach and inspire unconventional businesses at every stage of the game.
Purchasing a ticket for VenturePOP is more than an excuse for a lively weekend in New Orleans, it’s an investment in you + your business. Have you ever stepped into a room filled with others that share your same mission and are facing the same highs and lows? It’s powerful.
WHAT TO EXPECT
Our team has crafted VenturePOP values that guide our programming decisions because we know that all creative businesses simply don’t fit into a box. Each audience member can expect to:
- Learn from a curated group of 10+ national speakers that run thriving business
- Gain new perspectives that will reinvigorate your business
- Rein in your ideas + explore new possibilities
- Determine the steps you need to take to grow your creative pursuits
- Make your ideas actually happen and build a sustainable creative business that intersects with your purpose
- Connect with a vibrant community of creatives just like you
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
We are always looking for great companies to help support us!
Who’s behind VenturePOP?
Ciera Holzenthal (@cieradesign) is the Graphic Designer and Owner behind Ciera Design Studio. She teams up with solopreneurs and small businesses to deliver strategic design solutions that help brands to exceed their biggest goals. Ciera is also the Lead Designer and Creative Director of all things VenturePOP.
Kristy Oustalet (@kristyoustalet) is the owner of Pow Wow Productions, she puts together kick ass events for creative entrepreneurs that whisk you away from the daily grind and cause you to think differently about ‘business as usual’. Kristy is also the Logistics and Event Coordinator for VenturePOP.